Monday 20 April 2015

DC Pull List - April 22nd, 2015



Looking at post views, DC seems to be the most popular which warms the cockles of my heart, to say the least.   Slow week for DC which makes it better for me, honestly, because I'm late posting this. The hardcover highlight wins by default this week, Batman '66 Vol. 3, and since it's being featured in the trades I'm going to break the mold, combine the two and get this party started.  Just remember - all the info is suggested.  Oh ya, check out my Twitter if you're inclined to do that sort of thing.



Batman ’66 Vol. 2 
&
Batman '66 Vol. 3 (HC)


I had heard about the Batman '66 movie coming out, how they were getting original actor's back to do the voices, and I was amused by that, looking forward to some fun Batman again, but I wasn't aware that it was a monthly series as well.  My first reaction to the books was indifferent but, upon further reflection, I don't think these should be entirely written off.  They could be put in continuity and may even be better then what was being put out during the 60's for Batman comics.      

SRP: $14.99 & $19.99
Contains: Batman '66 #6-10 & Batman '66 #11-16 
CRD:  April 28th, 2015



Justice League 3000 Vol. 2: The Camelot War



Keith Giffen is one of the few writers who can do convincing humorous super hero books.  Most of the time it comes off sounding like something for children, but Mr. Giffen is able to keep it feeling more mature while letting the quips and sarcastic rejoinders fly.  Any skepticism I may have had about this book, (the far future stories always seemed like Elseworlds tales to me - not necessary for the canon timeline), was erased when I saw his name on it.  Well played DC, well played.  

SRP: $14.99
Contains: Justice League 3000 #8-13
CRD: April 28th, 2015


(there is no) THE REST








No comments:

Post a Comment