Tuesday 2 June 2015

DC Pull LIst - Week of June 3rd, 2015



Hardcover Highlight this week might be a little controversial.  I'm going to pick Grayson: Agent of Spyral over the umpteenth re-issue of the Dark Knight Returns.  I feel like Grayson might be a guilty pleasure series but I'm curious all the same.


!!!DISCLAIMER!!!

All of this information is suggested. Sometimes books get delayed, sometimes they get cancelled all together. Most of the time the trades will be available. Prices are also suggested and subject to change at the discretion of the shop owner or the publisher themselves.

And hey, if you like what I'm doing tell your friends!  Give me a link, name drop me, plus 1 the posts on Google+ - it all helps.  And if you REALLY like me, (doubtful), then follow me on Twitter @TiberiusTaylor or just click this LINK.  Also, I started a Facebook group for those of us who aren't in to Twitter.  Thanks to everyone who does read, it means a lot - here's a bonus image to get you all fired up!






Green Arrow Vol. 3: The Trial Of Oliver Queen 


I've been really enjoying the re-prints of Mike Grell's defining run on Green Arrow.  These books, I think, informed the tone of the CW show as they're very much a product of the gritty, down and dirty, post-Dark Knight 80's comic book landscape.  Those who don't enjoy the uber-serious 80's probably won't be converted by these books.  But for those who can enjoy that sort of thing these books should be all ready be in your collection.  

SRP: $16.99
Contains: Green Arrow (1st series) #13-20
CRD: June 9th, 2015



Swamp Thing Vol. 6: The Sureen 


I haven't actually read any of Charles Soule's run on Swamp Thing yet but if it's anything like Scott Snyder's run it should be quite good.  I like the idea of a cult, or sorts, that worship the Green.  Somehow they offer to turn Alec human again but he struggles with the decision because no one knows what will happen to the Green once he's gone.  I'm intrigued. 


SRP: $16.99
Contains: Swamp Thing (5th series) #28-34
CRD: June 9th, 2015 


THE REST


Worlds Finest Vol. 5: Homeward Bound


Batman Noir - The Dark Knight Returns (HC - Deluxe Edition)
Grayson Vol. 1: Agents Of Spyral (HC)

No comments:

Post a Comment